P319 - Plastic 600W Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Depth/Temperature. Black 9-pin connector and 10m (33ft) cable.
Part Number: 000-13915-001
The P319 features a 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single, ceramic element in a low-profile, plastic housing. The nearly-flush design minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull.
- Depth only or depth and temperature
- 600 W Dual-frequency element
- 50 kHz with a wide 45° beamwidth for depth performance to 353 m (1,200')
- 200 kHz with a 12° beamwidth for depth performance to 206 m (700')
- Right-angle cable exit saves space and protects transducer if stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Low-profile housing has minimum drag
- Plastic housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Stainless steel (SS60) model is also available to accommodate all hull materials.