M-Series Full-Range, Class D Four-Channel Marine Amplifier: 4 x 100W @ 2 ohms per ch., 4 x 75W @ 4 ohms per ch. (2 x 200W @ 4 ohms bridged, 2 x 150W @ 8 ohms bridged)
Part Number: 000-13840-001
Prepare to be stunned by the audio performance of these amazingly compact marine amplifiers, and start thinking about the ease with which they will install into your boat! Behind it all is JL Audio’s exclusive NexD™ switching technology, achieving total amplifier efficiencies that exceed 80%. This efficiency advantage results in much less heat, reducing heat-sink size requirements and making M-Series amplifiers ideal for space-conscious installations. Their reduced current draw also makes them much kinder to your boat’s electrical system than conventional amplifiers of similar power. M-Series amplifiers also deploy our Advanced Rollback Protection™ to completely eliminate annoying thermal shut-down events. Beneath every M-Series amplifier’s gasketed control cover, you will find studio-grade signal processing with fully-variable crossover filters. Also included are our noise-killing, differential inputs with remote level control capabilities via the HD-RLC remote level control (optional). Some might just see a small amplifier... But, for those who appreciate great audio, M-Series amplifiers reveal something huge.
NexD™ Switching Amplifier Technology
Our latest generation of switching technology delivers exceptional efficiency to reduce current draw and heat, permitting reliable high power output within a very small, easy to install design.
- Ultra-high speed switching and newly developed
control circuitry delivers super-clean full-range audio with very low distortion and noise.
- Specially optimized for subwoofer applications. High
damping factor and full power delivery, even at 20 Hz.
Studio-Grade Signal Processing
- Monoblock models and the subwoofer channels of thesystem amplifiers feature fully-variable low-pass filters with switchable slope: 12dB or 24dB/octave.(M600/1, M500/3, M700/5 and M1000/5v2)
- Full-range, multi-channel models feature fully-variable,12dB/octave filters, switchable from high-pass to lowpass.
(M200/2, M400/4, M600/6 and M800/8v2)
- System amplifiers feature 12dB/octave high-pass filters on main channels. (M500/3, M700/5 & M1000/5v2)
- M700/5 and M1000/5v2 also features true 3-way crossover functionality (High-Pass , Bandpass, Low-Pass).
- Add Remote Level Control functionality to any model with the HD-RLC (sold separately).
- NO NOISE! Outstanding noise rejection prevents